All major contact channels in one module!
Built-in all major contact channels such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Tawk.to, Skype, Call Me Back, Viber, Twilio(SMS alert), Intercom, Zendesk help desk chat, Telegram, Crisp, VK chat, Slack, Email, Smartsupp, Live helper, LiveChat, LiveChat Pro, Zalo, Tidio, LiveZilla, link to contact page, open direct email. Not enough? You can add more!
BACKEND OFFICE: General Settings
Button settings (for main contact button)
- - Enable on mobile yes/no
- - Sandbox mode yes/no. If yes enter ip address per line who can see module (useful for time you configuring)
- Choose icon, color theme, size, position, x offset, y offset, pulsate speed, icon slider speed, button text, enable/disable button drag
Call Back settings
- For Desktop View: Menu size, width, items style, items border, show header (yes/no), menu background, item title color, item subtitle color, hovered item background color, hovered item title color, hovered item subtitle color, shadow size, shadow opacity
- For Mobile View (optional): the same options as above, additionally the following options - show close button in header (yes/no), close button and it's icon color settings
Live Chat Integrations
- Countdown, pre-message, phone placeholder, phone format mask, process message, success message, fail message, button title, send email, receiver email list.
- Integration with Twilio - Twilio is a service for sms notifications, you can integrate call back settings with your Twilio account to recieve sms notifications for call back request
- Google recaptcha - this integration prevent spam
- OneSignal Web Push Notifications + Cart reminder - this is our another module, those who have it, can integrate it, to recieve web push notifications on desktop or mobile when someone request call back.
- Integration with Tawk.to, Crisp, Intercom, Facebook Customer chat, VK, Zendesk, Skype, Zalo, Live helper chat, Smartsupp, LiveChat, Tidio, LiveChat Pro, LiveZilla chat widget. Other channels such as WhatsApp, Viber etc, added as a link.
- Show prompt messaging to involve visitor for contact next to contact button. Options: enable/disable, delay first message, loop messages yes/no, close last message yes/no, typing time in ms, message time, time set to show again after it closed.
- Add/Edit/Delete unlimited messages in desired order
Menu item - Edit
- In this section you can add/edit/delete menu items, sort their order, publish/unpublished. Show/Hide accordingly to device (mobile, desktop or both). Option to display selected contact buttons in product page
- When you create or edit a menu item, available options are: Select and assign icon for menu item, set color, title, subtitle, display item in product page(additional area to show in product page), device to be shown mobile or/and desktop, display for certain user groups(all users, logged, non-logged), link action type (link, integration, custom js code, callback form), target(open in new window or the same), Always display item or on selected period of time(option to choose days of week, and time).
- Logs of callback requests – customer name, phone, request time, update time, status, delete